Trivia Tuesday: QBs with the most passing yards vs. Cardinals
The Arizona Cardinals give up a lot of passing yardage.
Six quarterbacks have thrown for more than 350 yards against the Cardinals this season. That had happened only 29 times in the Cardinals’ first 31 seasons in the Valley.
And yes, that’s the basis of this week’s Trivia Tuesday — name the quarterbacks with the most passing yardage in a single game against the Cardinals.
We’ve given you the year the game happened, the yardage total and the team each QB did it for; all you have to do is name the passer.
You’ve got eight minutes … good luck!
- Strong presence of Steelers fans humiliating for Cardinals
- The Consensus Week 15: Not much further for Cardinals to fall
- Trivia Tuesday: Players with the most rushing TDs in last five years
- Sacked leader: Cardinals want negative plays by QB Kyler Murray cleaned up
- Kliff Kingsbury on pro-Steelers crowd: Cardinals ‘have to win more games’