Trivia Tuesday: QBs with the most passing yards vs. Cardinals
The Arizona Cardinals give up a lot of passing yardage.
Six quarterbacks have thrown for more than 350 yards against the Cardinals this season. That had happened only 29 times in the Cardinals’ first 31 seasons in the Valley.
And yes, that’s the basis of this week’s Trivia Tuesday — name the quarterbacks with the most passing yardage in a single game against the Cardinals.
We’ve given you the year the game happened, the yardage total and the team each QB did it for; all you have to do is name the passer.
You’ve got eight minutes … good luck!
- Arizona Cardinals signing free agent OL Kelvin Beachum
- Cardinals RB Kenyan Drake not concerned about extension talks
- Cardinals breakout candidates: WR Andy Isabella could be game-changer
- Trivia Tuesday: Home run hitters in the All-Star Game since 2000
- Kyler Murray probably doesn’t like his Madden NFL 21 ratings