Steelers-Cardinals injury report, Week 14: Conner, Smith-Schuster out
The Cardinals (3-8-1) enter Week 14 on a five-game losing streak, falling last week in blowout fashion to the Los Angeles Rams, 34-7.
Meanwhile, the Steelers (7-5) enter the game at State Farm Stadium on a high. With starting quarterback Ben Roethlisberger knocked out for the rest of the year, Pittsburgh has won six of seven heading into Sunday.
Running back James Conner (shoulder) and wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) were both officially ruled out on Friday, leaving Pittsburgh without two of its top offensive weapons. Neither played in Pittsburgh’s last two games, both of which were wins over the Cincinnati Bengals and Cleveland Browns.
Undrafted rookie quarterback Devlin “Duck” Hodges is expected to start again.
Here is the latest injury report for both teams.
|Larry Fitzgerald||WR||Not-Injury Related||DNP||Full||Full||—|
|Corey Peters||DL||Not-Injury Related||DNP||Full||Full||—|
|Terrell Suggs||OL||Not injury-related||—||—||DNP||—|
|Mark Barron||LB||Not-Injury Related||DNP||Full||Limited||—|
|Vance McDonald||TE||Not-Injury Related||DNP||Full||Full||—|
|Diontae Johnson||WR||Illness||Limited||Full||Full||—||Ramon Foster||G||Not injury-related||—||DNP||Full||—|
- Training camp kickoff: Cardinals’ big questions to answer for a big 2020
- Cardinals get taste of new normal, COVID-19 testing in Flight Plan episode
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals’ under-25 talent is top-3 in NFL
- Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald is PFF’s most valuable non-QB since 2006
- Cardinals LB Chandler Jones aiming for record-breaking 2020 season