Trivia Tuesday: Can you name every NFL head coach of the 2010s?
If you want job security, don’t become a football coach.
Did you know that only four (OK, four-and-a-half, if you want total tranparency) franchises in the National Football League had the same head coach for every single game of the recently-completed decade of the 2010s?
That means the rest of the league’s franchises were saddled with some sort of coaching turnover. And some, like the Cleveland Browns and Oakland Raiders had a lot of different men fill the position.
Your Trivia Tuesday task this week (should you choose to accept it) is to name every coach who guided an NFL team in the 2010s. Yes, we know, this is a long quiz, but come on, you’re always looking for time to kill at work or school anyway, right?
We’ve given you the franchise, whether the coach was interim and the years each bench boss served. All you have to do is name the coach!
You’ve got ten minutes on this — and yes, there are a lot of names that bleed over into two or three different teams.
- Trivia Tuesday: Cardinals leading TD scorers this decade
- Trivia Tuesday: D-backs who have received MVP votes
- Doug & Wolf Power Poll: Ravens on top again; 49ers close behind
- Trivia Tuesday: Players with the most rushing TDs in last five years
- Trivia Tuesday: QBs with the most passing yards vs. Cardinals