Trivia Tuesday: Super Bowl’s all-time leading rushers
The world watched Damian Williams of the Kansas City Chiefs run for 104 yards on 17 carries in a 31-20 win over the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl LIV Sunday night.
Did you know that the Chiefs back became the 19th different player to break the century mark in rushing yards in a single Super Bowl contest?
And further, did you know that Williams’ rushing total doesn’t place him in the top 25 of all-time Super Bowl rushers (multiple games)?
That’s your Trivia Tuesday task this week — name those 25 (OK, 26, there was a tie for the last spot).
We’ve given you the total number of rushing yards, the number of Super Bowls each player appeared in and the teams they played for. All you have to do is name the player (last names only will do.)
You’ve got eight minutes on the clock. Good luck!
- Trivia Tuesday: Coyotes’ leading goal scorers over the last decade
- Trivia Tuesday: Arizona Cardinals’ leaders in career games played
- Trivia Tuesday: NFL franchise record-holders for TD passes
- Trivia Tuesday: Most common Division I college mascots
- Trivia Tuesday: Last player to have a 3-HR game for each MLB team