Davison leads Eastern Washington past Northern Arizona
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — Jacob Davison scored 17 points and added five assists to lead Big Sky Conference leader Eastern Washington to a 77-66 win over Northern Arizona Monday night.
Eastern Washington has now won six straight games, including the first two games in a three-game road stretch. Northern Arizona had its five-game win streak snapped.
Mason Peatling, named the Big Sky Conference Player of the Week Monday, scored 14 points and grabbed 14 rebounds to lead the Eagles (15-6, 8-2). Kim Aiken Jr. added 15 points and grabbed 10 rebounds and Jack Perry chipped in another 15 points.
Brooks DeBisschop scored 20 points to tie his career high, grabbed seven rebounds and dished six assists to lead Northern Arizona (12-8, 6-5). Bernie Andre had 14 points off the bench and Cameron Shelton scored 12 points and grabbed 10 rebounds.
Eastern Washington faces Montana in Missoula Thursday. The Lumberjacks travel to face Idaho State.
- NAU removes interim label, names Shane Burcar men’s basketball coach
- NAU’s Bernie Andre leads Lumberjacks to blowout win over Idaho Vandals
- Bernie Andre’s season-high not enough as Weber St. takes down NAU
- Northern Arizona requires OT in road win at Idaho State
- NAU falls back to .500 after narrow loss to Idaho State