Bernie Andre’s season-high not enough as Weber St. takes down NAU
OGDEN, Utah — Jerrick Harding had 24 points as Weber State beat Northern Arizona 76-70 on Saturday night.
Michal Kozak had 14 points and eight rebounds for Weber State (10-14, 6-7 Big Sky Conference). Cody John added 11 points. Tim Fuller had 10 points.
Bernie Andre scored a season-high 24 points and had eight rebounds for the Lumberjacks (13-9, 7-6). Cameron Shelton added 13 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists. Brooks DeBisschop had 13 points and seven rebounds.
The Wildcats leveled the season series against the Lumberjacks with the win. Northern Arizona defeated Weber State 72-64 on Jan. 4. Weber State takes on Montana on the road on Thursday. Northern Arizona faces Northern Colorado at home on Thursday.
- Twitter teases ‘live’ NAU vs. ASU football opener, fans get sad
- College Football Hall of Fame ballot includes 4 from ASU, 1 from NAU
- NAU removes interim label, names Shane Burcar men’s basketball coach
- CBS Sports ranks every Division I basketball team, Arizona best in state
- Northern Arizona to honor 2019 Hall of Fame class