Trivia Tuesday: Top scoring NBA rookies since 2000
OK, so the NBA may not be the same place as it was in the 70s, 80s and 90s when a rookie could come in and take the league by storm right away, but that’s not to say that it’s impossible for a youngster to make an impact.
In fact, that’s your Trivia Tuesday task this week — name the top 25 scoring rookies (by points per game) since the start of the 2000-01 season. Current rookies are included, but only players who participated in at least 30 games in their first season are eligible.
We’ve given you the year, the team and the scoring average of each player — you just have to fill in the name (last names are OK).
You’ve got eight minutes on the clock. Good luck!
- Trivia Tuesday: Each MLB team’s last league-leader in HRs
- Adam Silver says he does not expect any NBA decisions before May
- NBA, ESPN discussing H-O-R-S-E tournament during game stoppage
- Trivia Tuesday: Schools that have produced the most top-5 picks
- 7 seconds or less: 15 years ago, Suns clinched division title