Trivia Tuesday: 50-point NBA Playoff scorers since 1976
In a normal year, we’d be deep into the NBA Playoffs right about now.
It’s not a normal year.
So we thought we’d take a look back at some of the biggest scoring outputs in the NBA postseason since the ABA merger in 1976.
Since then, there have been 24 playoff games in which a player has gone off for 50 or more points in a single contest.
Your job on this Trivia Tuesday is to name them.
We’ve given you the number of points each player scored, the year in which the game occurred and the team he did it for. All you have to do is name the player (and yes, last names are good enough.)
There are eight minutes on the clock. Good luck!
- Silver’s ‘best guess’ is NBA starts in January, may disrupt Olympic plans
- Trivia Tuesday: QBs with the most rushing yards through two games
- Trivia Tuesday: Top 5 finishers in NL Rookie of the Year since 2010
- Trivia Tuesday: Arizona Cardinals opening day quarterbacks
- Trivia Tuesday: Leading rusher in each of the last 25 Super Bowls