Trivia Tuesday: Arizona Cardinals’ leaders in career games played
Fans can be obsessed with football stats.
Quarterback rating, rushing yards, sacks.
Few ever consider the stat of games played. Of course, it’s not the world’s most exciting stat, but it’s an indicator of the impact and longevity a player can have with a franchise.
Since they moved to the Valley in 1988, the Arizona (Phoenix) Cardinals have had 26 players appear in 95 or more career games in the red and white. Guess what? Your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week is to name them.
We’ve given you each player’s career games as a Cardinal and the position he played. All you have to do is name the player — and yes, last names only are fine.
You’ve got eight minutes on the clock. Good luck!
- ESPN ranks Arizona Cardinals as No. 3 pass-blocking offensive line
- ESPN’s Barnwell skeptical about Cardinals’ offensive weaponry in 2021
- Cardinals OT Kelvin Beachum hosts ‘family affair’ at United Food Bank
- Arizona Cardinals release backup center Lamont Gaillard
- Trivia Tuesday: Leading active NBA scorers without a Finals appearance