Trivia Tuesday: Arizona Cardinals’ leaders in career games played
Fans can be obsessed with football stats.
Quarterback rating, rushing yards, sacks.
Few ever consider the stat of games played. Of course, it’s not the world’s most exciting stat, but it’s an indicator of the impact and longevity a player can have with a franchise.
Since they moved to the Valley in 1988, the Arizona (Phoenix) Cardinals have had 26 players appear in 95 or more career games in the red and white. Guess what? Your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week is to name them.
We’ve given you each player’s career games as a Cardinal and the position he played. All you have to do is name the player — and yes, last names only are fine.
You’ve got eight minutes on the clock. Good luck!
- PFF lays out best and worst cases for Arizona Cardinals in 2020
- Arizona Cardinals owner Michael Bidwill hospitalized with coronavirus
- Zeirlein: Cardinals’ Simmons has LB competition in DROY chase
- Who’s got next? After Mahomes, some look to Cardinals QB Murray
- Trivia Tuesday: Coyotes’ leading goal scorers over the last decade