Trivia Tuesday: Coyotes’ leading goal scorers over the last decade
OK, so the 2019-20 NHL season isn’t officially over yet.
The plan is to pick things up later this month and finish off the season that was suspended in March due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
However, that little layoff didn’t stop us from featuring the Arizona Coyotes for this week’s Trivia Tuesday challenge.
Your task this week is to name the Coyotes’ leading goal scorers since the beginning of the 2010-11 season.
We’ve supplied you with the number of goals each player scored, the years he skated for the ‘Yotes and the position he played (generous clues, right?)
All you have to do is name the player. You’ve got eight minutes on the clock. Good luck!
- Coyotes take series lead with Game 3 win over Predators
- Coyotes seek adjustments vs. Nashville in quick turnaround for Game 3
- Too little, too late as Coyotes drop Game 2 to even series vs. Preds
- Coyotes goaltender Antti Raanta designated ‘unfit to play’
- Coyotes’ Nick Schmaltz out again for Game 2 vs. Predators