Trivia Tuesday: Coyotes’ leading goal scorers over the last decade
OK, so the 2019-20 NHL season isn’t officially over yet.
The plan is to pick things up later this month and finish off the season that was suspended in March due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
However, that little layoff didn’t stop us from featuring the Arizona Coyotes for this week’s Trivia Tuesday challenge.
Your task this week is to name the Coyotes’ leading goal scorers since the beginning of the 2010-11 season.
We’ve supplied you with the number of goals each player scored, the years he skated for the ‘Yotes and the position he played (generous clues, right?)
All you have to do is name the player. You’ve got eight minutes on the clock. Good luck!
- NHL doesn’t expect bubble experience for full 2020-21 season
- Coyotes hire Brian Daccord as special assistant to GM
- New Coyotes GM Armstrong: ‘I’m a big culture guy. Do your job’
- Coyotes president Xavier Gutierrez addresses team’s economic challenges
- Coyotes GM Bill Armstrong wants to bring gritty, collaborative change