Trivia Tuesday: Big four (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL) MVPs of the last decade
Let’s face it: the sports world is screwy in 2020.
We at the Arizona Sports Trivia Tuesday Lab thought it would be a good idea to take you back to a decade of (relative) normalcy.
That being said, your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week is to name the Most Valuable Players in the NFL, MLB (both leagues), NBA and NHL over the last ten seasons. We’ve given you the year and the team each player won the award for — you just have to name the player (last names are good, and in one case, the first name is good — you’ll thank us later).
You’ve got ten minutes on the clock — good luck!
- Silver’s ‘best guess’ is NBA starts in January, may disrupt Olympic plans
- Arizona Cardinals sign lineman Rick Leonard to practice squad
- Arizona Coyotes fire assistant GM Lindsay Hofford
- Diamondbacks hosting D-backs Give Back to Education Week
- Arizona Sports NFL Power Rankings Week 3: Little change at the top