Suns show renovation progress of bars, lounge at Talking Stick Resort Arena
The focus in the Phoenix Suns’ renovations of Talking Stick Resort Arena is about giving fans more food and beverage options, all while allowing fans to keep an eye on the basketball court.
In the team’s latest Transformation Thursday update, the Suns showed the progress made on two corner bars and a pavilion bar. All three will be open to any ticketed fan and face into the arena bowl.
A video tour led by Gina Jenson, project engineer for Oakland Construction, shows two corner bars featured on the northwest and northeast sides of the arena’s main concourse.
The video also shows a north lounge with a country western theme that will allow for live musical performances and other small acts to take place inside the arena.
Those are in addition to the pavilion bar, which the Suns say will be the largest physical bar in the state.
Here’s a peek at where the corner bars will sit and the view from the north lounge.
- Suns’ Monty Williams voted NBCA Coach of the Year for 2020-21
- Suns’ Game 1 of 1st round vs. Lakers or Warriors set for Sunday
- Robert Sarver: Suns F Cam Johnson getting cast off Monday
- Offseason, long-term questions loom over Suns’ return to playoffs
- ESPN’s Lowe picks Suns PG Chris Paul for All-NBA 2nd Team