Broncos rookie Jerry Jeudy offers mom new house as birthday present
Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy is ready to check off one major box on his to-do list early in his rookie season in the NFL.
Jeudy called his mother this week to wish her a happy birthday and tell her what present he was going to buy her: a house of her choice.
The athlete posted to Instagram a video of his mother watching the prerecorded message he sent.
Jeudy prefaced the message by apologizing he couldn’t be there in person before he launched into the surprise.
“I just want to tell you happy birthday and you know I love you, so if I can’ t be down there for you, the surprise that I’m gonna give you, is, like I told you when I was, I forget how old I was, but I remember telling you …
“For your birthday I’m gonna get you a house of your choice, whatever house you want.”
View this post on Instagram
His mom looks stunned. The person who showed her the video tells her they’re going to start looking right away.
Four games into his career, the 21-year-old is already making an impact off the field as well as on.
- COVID-19 updates: Broncos RB coach tests positive; OBJ cleared to play
- Broncos RB Melvin Gordon III cited for DUI on Tuesday
- NFL does major juggling of schedule due to coronavirus
- The 5: Players the Cardinals could trade down for in 2020 NFL Draft
- Which ‘Bama prospect would Rashad Johnson pick for Cardinals?