Arizona Wildcats officially hire Seahawks’ Brennan Carroll as OC
The Arizona Wildcats have hire Seattle Seahawks run game coordinator Brennan Carroll as the team’s offensive coordinator, the school announced Friday.
Carroll will also take on the role of offensive line coach.
The 41-year-old Carroll has been on the Seahawks’ staff since 2015 after spending 13 years coaching in college football. The oldest son of Pete had four seasons coaching at Miami, holding roles as a position coach while serving as the national recruiting coordinator. He was with Arizona head coach Jedd Fisch at Miami from 2011-12.
Carroll started his coaching career at USC in 2002, working his way up to tight ends coach and recruiting coordinator from 2007-10. He then was with Miami from 2011-14, moving to the NFL and the Seahawks in 2015.
Under Carroll’s first season as run game coordinator in 2020, the Seahawks enter Week 17 11th in rushing yards per game at 123.3.
- Pac-12 2021 football schedule: ASU skips Oregon, Arizona gets early bye
- ESPN: Arizona football’s Hayward has potential to make an impact
- Hollinger: Arizona’s Ben Mathurin an underrated NBA Draft prospect
- Wildcats’ Azuolas Tubelis named Pac-12 Freshman of the Week
- Arizona Wildcats defeat No. 17 USC, end Trojans’ 7-game win streak