Northern Arizona falls at home to Montana State, 58-53, on Saturday
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — Amin Adamu had 21 points as Montana State won its seventh straight game, edging Northern Arizona 58-53 on Saturday.
Xavier Bishop had 10 points and six assists for Montana State (9-3, 6-0 Big Sky Conference), it’s best start in league play in 34 years. Abdul Mohamed added seven rebounds.
Cameron Shelton had 22 points for the Lumberjacks (4-11, 3-6). Carson Towt added seven rebounds. Keith Haymon had seven rebounds.
Montana State defeated Northern Arizona 62-51 on Thursday.
- NAU falls just short to Idaho State for 1st loss of 2021
- Northern Arizona falls to Eastern Washington in Big Sky opener
- NAU men’s basketball season opener vs. Arizona rescheduled to Dec. 7
- Arizona-NAU basketball game canceled due to COVID-19
- Big Sky reveals Northern Arizona’s 6-game spring football schedule