Trivia Tuesday: Players with 3 or more 1,000-yard seasons since 2000
“You’ve got to be able to run the ball to win in the NFL.”
If you had a dollar for every time you’ve heard that during your football-watching life, you’d be rich.
But there is truth to it.
This week’s Trivia Tuesday focuses on the best and most productive running backs the league has had to offer since 2000. There are 41 players who have had three or more seasons of 1,000 rushing yards in that time span. All you have to do is name them.
We’ve given you the number of 1,000-yard seasons and the team or teams each runner did it for — just type in the player’s last name to get the point.
You’ve got eight minutes on the clock! Good luck!
- NFL teams face potential forfeits without pay for COVID-19 outbreaks
- Trivia Tuesday: Leading active NBA scorers without a Finals appearance
- CB Richard Sherman says he is ‘deeply remorseful’ following arrest
- Trivia Tuesday: MLB Home Run Derby champions since 1985
- Trivia Tuesday: Leading scorers in NBA Finals since 1980