Trivia Tuesday: Phoenix Suns who’ve won Player of the Week awards
Sounds a little weird to say after a decade of futility, but the Phoenix Suns are rolling right now.
And because of that, a certain player on their roster picked up a Western Conference Player of the Week Award yesterday (yeah, it’s pretty much a freebie).
That got us to thinking…can you name every member of the Suns to win a Player of the Week Award? A little background: the league started giving out the honor in the 1979-80 season and then started giving out separate awards for each conference starting in 2001-02. So, we’re asking you to identify Suns players who have either won the full-league or conference hardware for any given week.
We’ve given you the date each player won the award and the position each played — all you have to do is name the player.
Seems like a lot of answers, but it’s really not, so you only have five minutes this week.
- Suns’ Ty-Shon Alexander wraps G League stint with Canton Charge
- NBA says nobody tested positive for COVID-19 at All-Star Game
- By the numbers: Where the Suns stand at the season’s halfway point
- Remembering Chris Paul’s, Devin Booker’s All-Star Saturday history
- Suns’ Devin Booker to miss All-Star Sunday due to left knee sprain