Trivia Tuesday: MLB leaders in OPS over last 5 seasons
Believe it or not, baseball is back!
Teams are in spring training, Cactus League play begins over the weekend and we’re only about 37 days away from Opening Day.
It’s as good a time as any to look back at some of the great players over the last five seasons.
Your Trivia Tuesday task this week is to name MLB’s top 25 players in OPS (On-Base plus Slugging) since the beginning of the 2016 season. The stats are based on a minimum of 300 games played over the five-year span.
We’ve given you each slugger’s OPS and the team or teams he’s posted that number for. All you have to do is name the player.
You’ve got eight minutes on the clock — good luck. And be sure to challenge any baseball fan you know to this quiz!
- Trivia Tuesday: NFL Defensive Players of the Year
- A socially distanced Cactus League spring training begins in Arizona
- Locastro focused on consistent play, getting back to the playoffs in 2021
- Trivia Tuesday: Phoenix Suns who’ve won Player of the Week awards
- Spring training 2021: New year, but coronavirus protocols remain