Trivia Tuesday: NFL Defensive Players of the Year
There’s not really any reason we’re exploring the list of NFL AP Defensive Players of the Year this week on a sports website based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Not at all.
OK, if you paid any attention to the NFL and Arizona Cardinals news from Monday, you’re getting at least three points in this week’s Trivia Tuesday. Consider it a gift.
We’ve given you the year, the team for which each man won the award and the position each played. All you’ve got to do is name the player.
You’ve got eight minutes on the clock — good luck!
- Cardinals Flight Plan recaps flurry of big-name offseason acquisitions
- The 2021 Arizona Sports Ultimate NFL Mock Draft
- Steve Keim: Trading down, not up, in NFL Draft ‘more likely’ for Cardinals
- ‘Nothing has changed’ regarding Larry Fitzgerald’s status with Cardinals
- Watch: Arizona Cardinals’ Keim, Kingsbury hold pre-NFL Draft presser