Trivia Tuesday: Phoenix Suns’ college uniform numbers
The Valley is once again on fire for its love of the city’s original pro sports franchise, the Phoenix Suns.
After a decade-long playoff drought, the Suns are one of the NBA’s top teams as the regular season winds down. Anyone who’s been in Phoenix for a long time can tell you, when the Suns are competing for a championship, there’s nothing quite like it around town.
So, if you’ve watched the boys in purple and orange this year, you probably know what jersey number each player is sporting. But do you remember the number each member of the Suns rocked while he was in college?
That’s this week’s Trivia Tuesday challenge — match the Suns player with the uni number each wore as an NCAA athlete. You won’t find Dario Saric in this week’s game, as he’s the only current member of the Suns who didn’t play college ball in the United States.
You’ve got only four minutes this week…good luck!
- Suns F Cam Johnson out, Jae Crowder potentially returning vs. Knicks
- Suns wing Mikal Bridges cracks John Hollinger’s list of most underrated
- Celebrating Chris Paul’s signature moves on his 36th birthday
- If NBA relents, home-court advantage could push the Suns over the top
- By odds and margin of victory, Suns’ overtime vs. Cavaliers was historic