Kliff Kingsbury teams up with clothing brand to recreate viral draft day photo
One year later, Arizona Cardinals head coach Kliff Kingsbury and his house are still making waves.
Fans first got a glimpse of Kingsbury’s Paradise Valley home turned “war room” during the virtual 2020 NFL Draft.
He was laid back, his feet on the coffee table as he was fixated on the television with a fire going in the backyard, relaxed as Arizona held the No. 8 selection.
Now, the coach has teamed up with Goodlife Clothing to recreate the photo that went viral, but this time he’s sporting a more relaxed outfit created by the retailer.
Kingsbury is also the headline photo on the clothing brand’s website, modeling a grey sweatsuit and red Converse billed as “essentials for modern living.”
You could say Kingsbury is really living the good life.
- Kid takes off shirt to hype crowd in Suns’ Game 2 win against Nuggets
- PFF ranks Cardinals’ D-line unit in top-12 thanks to J.J. Watt addition
- Cardinals kick off minicamp without LBs Chandler Jones, Jordan Hicks
- J.J. Watt issues rookie punishment to Zaven Collins for forgetting breakfast
- Cardinals release full 2021 preseason schedule, host Chiefs on ESPN