Trivia Tuesday: Suns with most playoff games of 25 or more points
The Phoenix Suns are in the 2021 NBA Playoffs, ending a way-too-long 11-year postseason drought.
On the precipice of this momentous occurrence, we here at the Trivia Tuesday department of ArizonaSports.com thought we’d take a look back at the rich history of the Suns in the playoffs.
Since their first playoff appearance in 1970, the Suns have had 38 different players score 25 or more points in a postseason game. Yeah, you guessed it — that’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week: name them.
We’ve given you the number of 25-plus-point games for each, along with their position and the years in which they had these games. All you have to do is name the player (last names only is fine.)
You’ve got 10 minutes on the clock — good luck!
- Report: Lakers to be without F Kyle Kuzma against Phoenix Suns
- Suns F Cam Johnson out, Jae Crowder potentially returning vs. Knicks
- Suns wing Mikal Bridges cracks John Hollinger’s list of most underrated
- Celebrating Chris Paul’s signature moves on his 36th birthday
- If NBA relents, home-court advantage could push the Suns over the top