The Arizona Coyotes announced their full-season 2015-15 schedule Thursday morning.
The ‘Yotes will open the campaign Friday, Oct. 9 in Los Angeles against the Kings, then return to Arizona for their home opener against Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins the next night.
Arizona will embark on their first long east coast road trip stating Oct. 20 in New Jersey. That five-game trek will also take them to New York to play the Rangers, Ottawa, Toronto and Boston before the team returns home for a three-game stint starting with a visit from the Vancouver Canucks on Oct. 30.
The home schedule features 27 games that will be played on either Thursday or Saturday night.
Other dates of note:
• The Stanley Cup champion Chicago Blackhawks make the first of two appearances in the Valley on December 29. The other home game will be Feb. 4. The Coyotes visit Chicago Apr. 5 during a season-ending four-game road trip.
• The Calgary Flames, Edmonton Oilers and Los Angeles Kings will all play three games against the Coyotes in the Valley.
• The Coyotes will play three road games each against the San Jose Sharks and Anaheim Ducks.
• The longest homestand of the season is a seven-game affair from Jan. 9 through Jan. 23. The Coyotes will host the Nashville Predators, Edmonton Oilers, Detroit Red Wings, New Jersey Devils, Buffalo Sabres, San Jose Sharks and Los Angeles Kings in that stretch.
• Arizona has two five-game road trips on the docket. The previously mentioned journey in October, and a trip to Washington, Tampa Bay, Florida, Philadelphia and Pittsburgh from Feb. 22 through Feb. 29.
• The six-game preseason schedule starts Sept. 21 against the Los Angeles Kings at Rabobank Arena in Bakersfield, Calif. Five of the six games will be on the road, with the only home date scheduled for Oct. 2 against San Jose.
Check out the Coyotes’ full schedule here.