Arizona Cardinals release training camp information
Jul 23, 2015, 9:59 AM | Updated: 10:00 am
It’s almost time, folks.
Arizona Cardinals training camp is just around the corner — Aug. 1, to be exact — and now we know exactly how the team plans on running things this year.
Here are some notes, courtesy of the team:
– Admission and parking for all practices are free. Fans should be aware that due to the later-than-usual start to the NFL season and training camp, the Kids Interactive Zone and Kids Autograph Experience will not be in operation for practices beginning on Monday, August 17 when the majority of Arizona schools have resumed.
– PRACTICES: Open practice sessions will be held from 2:00-4:30 p.m. starting on Saturday, August 1 and concluding on Friday, August 28. The full practice schedule is available below and can also be found at www.azcardinals.com.
– FREE PUBLIC PARKING: Carparks on the east side of the stadium (Green and Grey) will open each practice day at 12:30 p.m. Guests are advised to use the Green entry off of 91st Avenue. For practices on weekends (Saturday-Sunday), additional lots on the West (Orange) side of the stadium will also be available for fans to park.
– STADIUM ENTRY: Fans should enter through Budweiser Gate 3 on the east side of the stadium beginning at 1:30 p.m. each afternoon. Fans can also enter through the Arizona Cardinals Team Shop at the north end near University of Phoenix Gate 2. For practices on weekends (Saturday-Sunday), fans can also enter through Hyundai Gate 1 on the west side of the building. In accordance with current NFL security guidelines, all fans will be subject to screening prior to entry including an inspection of all items brought inside the stadium.
– FAN SEATING: Open seating for fans will be available on the east side of the stadium in the lower level for all Cardinals practices throughout training camp. For practices on weekends (Saturday-Sunday), additional lower bowl seating will be provided on the west side of the stadium.
There will also be an interactive kids zone, and fans hoping to snag some autographs will have their chance to do so by heading down toward the field at the conclusion of the day’s practice.
Concessions will also be available, and the Arizona Cardinals Team Shop will be open.