Adidas quietly revealed one variation of Arizona State football’s new home uniforms.
Late Wednesday night, the brand’s football Twitter account changed its avatar and banner photo to a model wearing a maroon ASU jersey and helmet.
Less than 24 hours before the Sun Devils reveal their new uniforms Thursday morning, they also released one final teaser on their Twitter account.
All we get is an out-of-focus flash of a maroon, gold-accented jersey that looks like the same kit as adidas’ subtle reveal.
— Sun Devil Football (@FootballASU) July 30, 2015
The rebranding from Nike to adidas — announced earlier this summer — will come full circle at 7 a.m. Thursday, before quarterback Mike Bercovici, safety Jordan Simone and head coach Todd Graham participate in Pac-12 media days in Los Angeles.
- The Athletic: ASU hoops in top 8 among transfer portal winners
- Arizona State cracks ESPN post-spring top-25 football rankings
- Atlanta Falcons select ASU’s Frank Darby in 6th round of 2021 NFL Draft
- ASU quarterback Jayden Daniels: ‘I want to win a Rose Bowl’
- Claiborne: Arizona State linebackers show versatility, potential