Devin Booker among top-selling NBA jerseys for 1st half of the season
Jan 20, 2023, 10:46 AM | Updated: 10:46 am
(AP Photo/Matt York)
Judging by the top-selling NBA jerseys in the front half of the 2022-23 season, Phoenix Suns guard Devin Booker is one of the most popular players in the league.
And despite the Suns sitting at a disappointing 22-24, the franchise’s brand remains strong.
Booker, who has been out since Christmas with a groin injury, has the eighth-best-selling jersey in the NBA. Additionally, Suns merchandise sells at the ninth-best rate across the league, according to a report of NBAStore.com sales data.
Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry led all jersey sales through the league website, ahead of LeBron James and then Giannis Antetokounmpo. Luka Doncic and Kevin Durant rounded out the top-five before Ja Morant and Jayson Tatum ranked ahead of Booker.
The Los Angeles Lakers lead the NBA in team merchandise sold.
Top-selling NBA jerseys
1. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
2. LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers,
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
4. Luka Doncic, Dallas Mavericks
5. Kevin Durant, Brooklyn Nets
6. Ja Morant, Memphis Grizzlies
7. Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics
8. Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns
9. Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers
10. Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
11. Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks
12. LaMelo Ball, Charlotte Hornets
13. Anthony Davis, Los Angeles Lakers
14. Zion Williamson, New Orleans Pelicans
15. Kyrie Irving, Brooklyn Nets
Top-selling NBA merchandise
1. Los Angeles Lakers
2. Golden State Warriors
3. Boston Celtics
4. Milwaukee Bucks
5. Chicago Bulls
6. Philadelphia 76ers
7. Dallas Mavericks
8. Brooklyn Nets
9. Phoenix Suns
10. New York Knicks