Various Arizona Sports personalities recall their favorite Steve Nash memory. Vince Marotta and Dave Burns remember the initial moment when Nash signed and both didn’t know how good it would wind up being for Nash’s time in Phoenix. John Gambadoro has a special family moment with Nash, while Craig Grialou remembers his MVP acceptance speech.
- NBA Draft Lottery positioning in 2018 could be an all-time race
- By the numbers: Suns face tough odds with remaining schedule
- Elfrid Payton’s first impression with Suns is both encouraging, concerning
- Phoenix Suns’ Devin Booker wins NBA 3-Point Contest 2018
- Larry Nance Jr. pays tribute to father, former Suns player, in dunk contest