It looks like the Phoenix Suns — along with the rest of their NBA counterparts — will be rocking some special socks in honor of Veterans Day, which is Nov. 11.
A look at the socks was leaked during a video where Suns equipment manager Jay Gaspar was giving a tour of the team’s facilities as well as some insight into the footwear styles of each of the team’s players.
The socks are made by Stance, who is the official provider of the NBA’s on-court sock.
- Report: Former Phoenix Sun Alex Len signs with Hawks
- Devin Booker, other young Suns react to Jared Dudley trade
- For perhaps the final time, Jared Dudley is moving on from Phoenix
- Phoenix Suns trade for Philadelphia forward/center Richaun Holmes
- Suns to fully guarantee Davon Reed, plan to keep Shaquille Harrison