It looks like the Phoenix Suns — along with the rest of their NBA counterparts — will be rocking some special socks in honor of Veterans Day, which is Nov. 11.
A look at the socks was leaked during a video where Suns equipment manager Jay Gaspar was giving a tour of the team’s facilities as well as some insight into the footwear styles of each of the team’s players.
The socks are made by Stance, who is the official provider of the NBA’s on-court sock.
- Suns’ Chriss, Dudley fined by NBA for altercation against Utah
- Suns recall big man Alan Williams from Northern Arizona
- NBA Draft Lottery odds tracker: Suns sniffing three first-round picks
- Suns assign Alan Williams to NAZ as he nears return from knee injury
- Phoenix Suns’ Alan Williams: ‘I just want to get out there and play’