It looks like the Phoenix Suns — along with the rest of their NBA counterparts — will be rocking some special socks in honor of Veterans Day, which is Nov. 11.
A look at the socks was leaked during a video where Suns equipment manager Jay Gaspar was giving a tour of the team’s facilities as well as some insight into the footwear styles of each of the team’s players.
The socks are made by Stance, who is the official provider of the NBA’s on-court sock.
- Phoenix Suns unveil ‘Classic Edition’ Nike uniforms
- Suns’ Williams suffers torn meniscus, surgery set for Monday
- Live voting launched for 1990s Suns bobblehead giveaway
- Former No. 1 overall pick Anthony Bennett reportedly signs with Suns
- In future power rankings, ESPN sees Suns’ timeline as long process