It looks like the Phoenix Suns — along with the rest of their NBA counterparts — will be rocking some special socks in honor of Veterans Day, which is Nov. 11.
A look at the socks was leaked during a video where Suns equipment manager Jay Gaspar was giving a tour of the team’s facilities as well as some insight into the footwear styles of each of the team’s players.
The socks are made by Stance, who is the official provider of the NBA’s on-court sock.
- ESPN says the Phoenix Suns will finish last in the Western Conference
- How realistic is NBA 2K18? Its trailer features a grumpy Marquese Chriss
- ESPN’s first 2018 NBA mock draft has the Suns taking Luka Doncic
- Marvin Bagley commits to Duke, could add to 2018 NBA Draft crop
- The 5: Intriguing items on the Suns’ 2017-18 schedule