It looks like the Phoenix Suns — along with the rest of their NBA counterparts — will be rocking some special socks in honor of Veterans Day, which is Nov. 11.
A look at the socks was leaked during a video where Suns equipment manager Jay Gaspar was giving a tour of the team’s facilities as well as some insight into the footwear styles of each of the team’s players.
The socks are made by Stance, who is the official provider of the NBA’s on-court sock.
- Suns Strokes: Defense shrinks during first half in loss to Pelicans
- Arizona sports teams, athletes offer Thanksgiving well wishes
- The 5: Things to be thankful for as an Arizona sports fan in 2017
- Booker’s late heroics can’t bring Suns win in Bledsoe’s return to Phoenix
- McDonough: Suns have options to open roster spot for Mike James