It was a night of nostalgia and emotion inside Talking Stick Resort Arena Friday night, as the Phoenix Suns officially welcomed legendary point guard Steve Nash into the franchise’s hallowed Ring of Honor. The two-time NBA MVP and eight-time All-Star was the frontman for one of the most exciting teams ever assembled during his second stint in Phoenix after spending his first two years in the league with the organization from 1996-1998.
Below, we’ve compiled some of the top tributes and moments from Nash’s Ring of Honor ceremony which took place during halftime of the Suns’ tilt versus the Portland Trail Blazers.
- Injuries have Suns’ Devin Booker and T.J. Warren ‘questionable’ vs. Detroit
- The best NBA Draft prospects remaining in the NCAA Tournament
- NBA Draft Lottery positioning update: Suns take over No. 1 spot
- NBA Draft Lottery odds tracker: Suns sniffing three first-round picks
- Suns Strokes: Josh Jackson’s big night not enough as Suns fall to Warriors