It was a night of nostalgia and emotion inside Talking Stick Resort Arena Friday night, as the Phoenix Suns officially welcomed legendary point guard Steve Nash into the franchise’s hallowed Ring of Honor. The two-time NBA MVP and eight-time All-Star was the frontman for one of the most exciting teams ever assembled during his second stint in Phoenix after spending his first two years in the league with the organization from 1996-1998.
Below, we’ve compiled some of the top tributes and moments from Nash’s Ring of Honor ceremony which took place during halftime of the Suns’ tilt versus the Portland Trail Blazers.
- Suns’ improved ball movement leads to 32 assists, win over Bulls
- EOTS’ college tipoff NBA Draft Big Board, Part III: Doncic, bigs on top
- Len’s double-double, Booker’s 22 in first half lift Suns to win over Lakers
- EOTS’ college tipoff NBA Draft Big Board, Part II: Potential No. 1 picks
- The 5: Most thrilling debut seasons in Valley sports history