Since 2008, the top 20 rushers in the National Football league have covered a lot of ground.
129,257 yards …
387,771 feet …
73.44 miles …
You get the idea.
Your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week is to name the 20 running backs that have amassed all that yardage in the last seven-and-a-half seasons.
You’ve got 7:00 … good luck!
- Dealing Cards: Fitzgerald retirement talk put on hold, ‘where’s Clowney?’
- Week 11 injury report: Arizona Cardinals at Houston Texans
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Gabbert seen as ‘starter-in-waiting’
- Blaine Gabbert officially named starter for Arizona Cardinals on Sunday
- Behind Enemy Lines: Texans host Cardinals in midst of three-game skid