It’s easy to make a bowl game, right?
After all, 84 of 128 teams will get invitations this season. So one would figure that there are plenty of schools who have current streaks of at least five consecutive bowl appearances.
Actually, only 27 FBS teams can make such a claim. Your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week is to name those 27 schools in eight minutes or less.
- Trivia Tuesday: Top American-born goal scorers in NHL history
- Trivia Tuesday: Most NCAA Tournament wins without winning a title
- Trivia Tuesday: All-time leading scorers in NCAA Tournament
- Trivia Tuesday: Participants in the last 20 Final Fours
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA’s best 3-point shooters over last three years