Arizona Diamondbacks’ Paul Goldschmidt and A.J. Pollock both won the Gold Glove award in the National League.
Goldschmidt is the winner at first base and Pollock is the winner in center field.
Goldschmidt tied for first in field percentage among first basemen in the National League. He converted the most double plays and had the highest defensive WAR among qualified first basemen in the NL.
Pollock had the highest defensive WAR among qualified center fielders in the NL.
Other winners in the National League include St. Louis Cardinals outfielder Jason Heyward and San Francisco Giants shortstop Brandon Crawford.
Goldschmidt was also named a finalist for the Most Valuable Player award in the National League.
2015 National League Gold Glove Winners
1B: Paul Goldschmidt, Arizona Diamondbacks (2nd Gold Glove)
2B: Dee Gordon, Miami Marlins (1st)
SS: Brandon Crawford, San Francisco Giants (1st)
3B: Nolan Arenado, Colorado Rockies (3rd)
LF: Starling Marte, Pittsburgh Pirates (1st)
CF: A.J. Pollock, Arizona Diamondbacks (1st)
RF: Jason Heyward, St. Louis Cardinals (3rd)
C: Yadier Molina, St. Louis Cardinals (8th)
P: Zack Greinke, Los Angeles Dodgers (2nd)
- Diamondbacks add left-hander Jared Miller to 40-man roster
- D-backs, MLB teams release New Era 2018 spring training hats
- The 5: Most thrilling debut seasons in Valley sports history
- D-backs’ Goldschmidt finishes third in NL MVP voting, Marlins’ Stanton wins
- J.D. Martinez’s agent keeps making hilarious metaphors