Ronnie Price suffered a concussion during the first half of the Phoenix Suns game against the Los Angeles Clippers Thursday night.
Price took an elbow on a Josh Smith screen and immediately fell to the court. Price left the game right away for head-injury protocol. He recorded five points, two steals and two assists before exiting.
“He got hit pretty good on that one,” Jeff Hornacek said after the game.
In other Suns’ injury news. Markieff Morris sprained his knee and Sonny Weems and Devin Booker bumped heads and needed five and six stitches, respectively.
“It was a rough night,” Hornacek said.
The Suns have not announced a timetable for Price’s return.
- EOTS’ college tipoff NBA Draft Big Board, Part III: Doncic, bigs on top
- Len’s double-double, Booker’s 22 in first half lift Suns to win over Lakers
- EOTS’ college tipoff NBA Draft Big Board, Part II: Potential No. 1 picks
- The 5: Most thrilling debut seasons in Valley sports history
- Suns Strokes: Suns give up 90 points in first half, fall to Rockets at home