Ronnie Price suffered a concussion during the first half of the Phoenix Suns game against the Los Angeles Clippers Thursday night.
Price took an elbow on a Josh Smith screen and immediately fell to the court. Price left the game right away for head-injury protocol. He recorded five points, two steals and two assists before exiting.
“He got hit pretty good on that one,” Jeff Hornacek said after the game.
In other Suns’ injury news. Markieff Morris sprained his knee and Sonny Weems and Devin Booker bumped heads and needed five and six stitches, respectively.
“It was a rough night,” Hornacek said.
The Suns have not announced a timetable for Price’s return.
- Suns GM: ‘It probably is unlikely’ Tyson Chandler plays rest of season
- Dudley ‘would be shocked’ if Suns don’t have roster overhaul
- Suns’ Jay Triano: I want Devin Booker, T.J. Warren to play
- Is Elfrid Payton squandering his ‘tryout’ with the Suns?
- Suns struggle immensely without Booker, Warren in loss to Detroit