Ronnie Price suffered a concussion during the first half of the Phoenix Suns game against the Los Angeles Clippers Thursday night.
Price took an elbow on a Josh Smith screen and immediately fell to the court. Price left the game right away for head-injury protocol. He recorded five points, two steals and two assists before exiting.
“He got hit pretty good on that one,” Jeff Hornacek said after the game.
In other Suns’ injury news. Markieff Morris sprained his knee and Sonny Weems and Devin Booker bumped heads and needed five and six stitches, respectively.
“It was a rough night,” Hornacek said.
The Suns have not announced a timetable for Price’s return.
- The 5: Takeaways from Summer Suns’ time in Las Vegas
- Javonte Green turns into human highlight reel in Suns’ win over Spurs
- Suns’ Jack Cooley is the coolest guy at Vegas Summer League
- Suns notebook: Ayton underperforms, Okobo injured, Bridges’ revenge game
- Suns’ Shaq Harrison slams it home in closing minutes against 76ers