Ronnie Price suffered a concussion during the first half of the Phoenix Suns game against the Los Angeles Clippers Thursday night.
Price took an elbow on a Josh Smith screen and immediately fell to the court. Price left the game right away for head-injury protocol. He recorded five points, two steals and two assists before exiting.
“He got hit pretty good on that one,” Jeff Hornacek said after the game.
In other Suns’ injury news. Markieff Morris sprained his knee and Sonny Weems and Devin Booker bumped heads and needed five and six stitches, respectively.
“It was a rough night,” Hornacek said.
The Suns have not announced a timetable for Price’s return.
- Empire of the Suns Mailbag: Booker’s next step, Doncic’s fit, 2018 draft
- Suns sign second-round draft pick Alec Peters
- Phoenix Suns release ‘statement’ black alternate jersey for new season
- The 5: Impactful midseason trades in Valley sports history
- It won’t happen, but Stephon Marbury would consider a Suns return