The Arizona State Sun Devils mens basketball team will debut a new look when it takes on NC State in Brooklyn, N.Y., on Nov. 23. It is their version of the “Iced Out” uniform that will be worn by 11 different teams this season.
From a press release:
The monochrome black and white uniforms feature a diamond pattern inspired by basketball nets along the sides of the jersey and shorts. Enlarged team logos are displayed on the shorts and the warm-ups include a new short sleeved hoodie finished with the same reflective fabric and basketball net print.
To give players optimum performance on the court, the uniforms feature the same lightweight, sweat-wicking technology used in the NBA. Targeted ventilation zones on the chest, back and side keep players cool even in the most intense moments of the game. A mid-hole mesh on the short maximizes comfort and breathability as the game heats up.
According to ASU, the uniforms will be worn for select games throughout the season. The other schools who will wear Iced Out jerseys are Miami, NC State, Texas A&M, Indiana, Kansas, Louisville, Michigan, Nebraska, Wisconsin and UCLA.
- Former ASU stars Plummer, Poole to make Heisman tour appearance
- ASU’s Hurley: Forward Romello White will have ‘breakout’ year
- Sun Devils’ season hanging by thread with No. 24 Oregon on deck
- ASU football linebacker Koron Crump out indefinitely
- Pac-12 Network to feature plenty of ASU, Arizona men’s basketball