The Arizona State Sun Devils mens basketball team will debut a new look when it takes on NC State in Brooklyn, N.Y., on Nov. 23. It is their version of the “Iced Out” uniform that will be worn by 11 different teams this season.
From a press release:
The monochrome black and white uniforms feature a diamond pattern inspired by basketball nets along the sides of the jersey and shorts. Enlarged team logos are displayed on the shorts and the warm-ups include a new short sleeved hoodie finished with the same reflective fabric and basketball net print.
To give players optimum performance on the court, the uniforms feature the same lightweight, sweat-wicking technology used in the NBA. Targeted ventilation zones on the chest, back and side keep players cool even in the most intense moments of the game. A mid-hole mesh on the short maximizes comfort and breathability as the game heats up.
According to ASU, the uniforms will be worn for select games throughout the season. The other schools who will wear Iced Out jerseys are Miami, NC State, Texas A&M, Indiana, Kansas, Louisville, Michigan, Nebraska, Wisconsin and UCLA.
- Pac-12 releases 2018-19 weekly pairings for ASU, Arizona basketball
- Arizona State’s Tra Holder signs oversees with Italy’s Fiat Torino
- Feldman: ASU DL Renell Wren among 2018 college football ‘freaks’
- Is the pressure already on Herm Edwards at ASU? Apparently
- ASU football will face Texas A&M in 2026-27