We and Carson Palmer have something in common.
When Andre Ellington raced 48-yards to the end zone in Seattle Sunday, cementing the Arizona Cardinals’ victory over the Seahawks, we reacted.
Some of us threw our hands in the air, many of us yelled in celebration. Others, like backup QB Drew Stanton, probably did a dance.
Palmer, the Cardinals’ quarterback, went in a different direction, and it cost him.
Needless to say, we don’t think it’s fair to fine Palmer, so a GoFundMe page known as the “Carson Palmer Thrust Fund” has been created to help the Cards’ MVP candidate cover the costs of the big win. If Carson doesn’t accept the help, all funds raised will go to a deserving local charity.
- Big week for Cardinals’ Jaron Brown highlighted by critical catch in Indy
- Arizona Cardinals release tight end Jim Dray
- Behind Enemy Lines: Arizona Cardinals open home slate against Cowboys
- Dealing Cards: Offense looking to click, Chris Johnson waiting his turn
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Palmer can take the criticism