We and Carson Palmer have something in common.
When Andre Ellington raced 48-yards to the end zone in Seattle Sunday, cementing the Arizona Cardinals’ victory over the Seahawks, we reacted.
Some of us threw our hands in the air, many of us yelled in celebration. Others, like backup QB Drew Stanton, probably did a dance.
Palmer, the Cardinals’ quarterback, went in a different direction, and it cost him.
Needless to say, we don’t think it’s fair to fine Palmer, so a GoFundMe page known as the “Carson Palmer Thrust Fund” has been created to help the Cards’ MVP candidate cover the costs of the big win. If Carson doesn’t accept the help, all funds raised will go to a deserving local charity.
- Cardinals need a lot to go right to rise in ESPN’s future power rankings
- Arizona Cardinals single-game tickets go on sale Saturday
- Bickley & Marotta: A song parody a day while David Johnson is away
- PFF: Arizona Cardinals’ projected O-line near bottom of NFL
- Some Cardinals players aren’t exactly happy about their Madden ratings