We and Carson Palmer have something in common.
When Andre Ellington raced 48-yards to the end zone in Seattle Sunday, cementing the Arizona Cardinals’ victory over the Seahawks, we reacted.
Some of us threw our hands in the air, many of us yelled in celebration. Others, like backup QB Drew Stanton, probably did a dance.
Palmer, the Cardinals’ quarterback, went in a different direction, and it cost him.
Needless to say, we don’t think it’s fair to fine Palmer, so a GoFundMe page known as the “Carson Palmer Thrust Fund” has been created to help the Cards’ MVP candidate cover the costs of the big win. If Carson doesn’t accept the help, all funds raised will go to a deserving local charity.
- Report: Cardinals restricted free agent Xavier Williams visits with Chiefs
- Justin Pugh had to leave unlikely friendship to sign with Cardinals
- New Cardinals OL Justin Pugh talks college, Pat Tillman, West Coast
- Former Cardinals QB Matt Barkley signs with Bengals
- Free agent CB EJ Gaines visiting Arizona Cardinals