TEMPE, Ariz. — Arizona Wildcats sophomore quarterback Anu Solomon has been ruled out for UA’s game against rival Arizona State Saturday, according to Brett McMurphy of ESPN.
Solomon was hit as he slid and suffered a concussion last Saturday in the Cats’ game against Utah. Backup QB Jerrard Randall took over and secured the 37-30 double overtime win against the Utes. Before leaving the game, Solomon was 17-27 for 277 yards and two touchdowns and rushed for 86 carries.
Solomon was listed as questionable and limited in practice this week in Tucson.
The Wildcats and Sun Devils face off at 1:30 p.m. on Saturday.
- Arizona upset by Buffalo, bounced from NCAA Tournament
- Arizona, Buffalo prepare for battle of different styles in NCAA Tournament
- Quick turnarounds prepare ASU for First Four opponent
- SI: Buffalo Bulls are likely to pull off upset against Arizona Wildcats
- A long road to Dayton: ASU seniors laid foundation for team’s success