TEMPE, Ariz. — Arizona Wildcats sophomore quarterback Anu Solomon has been ruled out for UA’s game against rival Arizona State Saturday, according to Brett McMurphy of ESPN.
Solomon was hit as he slid and suffered a concussion last Saturday in the Cats’ game against Utah. Backup QB Jerrard Randall took over and secured the 37-30 double overtime win against the Utes. Before leaving the game, Solomon was 17-27 for 277 yards and two touchdowns and rushed for 86 carries.
Solomon was listed as questionable and limited in practice this week in Tucson.
The Wildcats and Sun Devils face off at 1:30 p.m. on Saturday.
- Arizona basketball earns commitment from Cornell transfer Stone Gettings
- UA’s Allonzo Trier, Rawle Alkins conclude first NBA Summer League
- Arizona State’s Tra Holder signs oversees with Italy’s Fiat Torino
- Feldman: ASU DL Renell Wren among 2018 college football ‘freaks’
- Forde: ASU, UA middle of the pack in overall athletic success