It’s been just more than a year since Odell Beckham Jr. forced his way into your living room.
The New York Giants receiver made a leaping, one-handed grab and from then on rolled, finishing with 130 or more receiving yards in each of his final four games of 2014.
He’s still doing it.
On Sunday, Beckham Jr. found himself streaking down the left sideline past the Washington Redskins when Eli Manning found him with a pass that appeared a bit too deep. Unlike last year’s reception that saw the 5’11 receiver get up to make the grab, Beckham Jr. had to dive horizontally for this one.
But like that catch that first put him in the national spotlight, he makes a one-handed catch and despite a brief juggle brings the ball in for the score.
Here’s the full-speed replay of the incredible grab.
— NFL (@NFL) November 29, 2015
- Former Cardinals DE Josh Mauro joins Giants
- Justin Pugh had to leave unlikely friendship to sign with Cardinals
- Report: Cardinals expected to lose free agent Kareem Martin to Giants
- Report: Cardinals, three other teams finalists to land QB Kirk Cousins
- Giants hire former Cardinals DC James Bettcher for same position