It’s been just more than a year since Odell Beckham Jr. forced his way into your living room.
The New York Giants receiver made a leaping, one-handed grab and from then on rolled, finishing with 130 or more receiving yards in each of his final four games of 2014.
He’s still doing it.
On Sunday, Beckham Jr. found himself streaking down the left sideline past the Washington Redskins when Eli Manning found him with a pass that appeared a bit too deep. Unlike last year’s reception that saw the 5’11 receiver get up to make the grab, Beckham Jr. had to dive horizontally for this one.
But like that catch that first put him in the national spotlight, he makes a one-handed catch and despite a brief juggle brings the ball in for the score.
Here’s the full-speed replay of the incredible grab.
— NFL (@NFL) November 29, 2015
- Former Sun Devil Burfict celebrates TD with dive into empty seats
- Report: Cardinals to host New York Giants on Christmas Eve
- Safeties Tony Jefferson, D.J. Swearinger thank Cardinals on way out
- ESPN Insider: Cardinals should sign Martellus Bennett as a free agent
- Julian Edelman was mic’d up when he made the catch of the Super Bowl