Seven Arizona State football players have earned All-Pac-12 Conference honors.
Leading the way for ASU is senior offensive lineman Christian Westerman, the sole Sun Devil to make second team.
Westerman, who transferred to ASU from Auburn following his redshirt freshman year, is also the only Arizona State player that has accepted an invitation to the 2016 Senior Bowl.
Earning honorable mention were defensive backs Lloyd Carrington and Jordan Simone, linebackers Salamo Fiso and Antonio Longino, defensive lineman Tashon Smallwood and offensive lineman Vi Teofilo.
Westerman, Carrington, Simone, Fiso and Teofilo each earned honorable mention honors in 2014 as well.
This marks the first time in Todd Graham’s four seasons with Arizona State that no Sun Devils were named First Team all-conference.
Additionally, having just seven players named all-conference is a noticeable shortcoming in comparison to Graham’s first three seasons where at least 15 players earned All-Pac-12 honors each year.
Number of All-Pac-12 honorees by school
WASHINGTON ST: 11
ARIZONA ST: 7
OREGON ST: 5
- Pac-12 releases 2018-19 weekly pairings for ASU, Arizona basketball
- Arizona State’s Tra Holder signs oversees with Italy’s Fiat Torino
- Feldman: ASU DL Renell Wren among 2018 college football ‘freaks’
- Is the pressure already on Herm Edwards at ASU? Apparently
- ASU football will face Texas A&M in 2026-27