Seven Arizona State football players have earned All-Pac-12 Conference honors.
Leading the way for ASU is senior offensive lineman Christian Westerman, the sole Sun Devil to make second team.
Westerman, who transferred to ASU from Auburn following his redshirt freshman year, is also the only Arizona State player that has accepted an invitation to the 2016 Senior Bowl.
Earning honorable mention were defensive backs Lloyd Carrington and Jordan Simone, linebackers Salamo Fiso and Antonio Longino, defensive lineman Tashon Smallwood and offensive lineman Vi Teofilo.
Westerman, Carrington, Simone, Fiso and Teofilo each earned honorable mention honors in 2014 as well.
This marks the first time in Todd Graham’s four seasons with Arizona State that no Sun Devils were named First Team all-conference.
Additionally, having just seven players named all-conference is a noticeable shortcoming in comparison to Graham’s first three seasons where at least 15 players earned All-Pac-12 honors each year.
Number of All-Pac-12 honorees by school
WASHINGTON ST: 11
ARIZONA ST: 7
OREGON ST: 5
- The End of Guard U: ASU’s seniors go out with loss to Syracuse
- ASU’s crying tourney kid was more than an average Sun Devil fan
- Arizona State’s Courtney Ekmark ready to return to familiar March setting
- ASU unable to speed up Syracuse, eliminated from NCAA Tournament
- Scoreboard error shows ASU trailing by a lot in NCAA Tournament