Arizona football is preparing for New Mexico in the New Mexico Bowl on Saturday, but after their last time on the practice field (they have other practices inside Arizona Stadium), the ‘Cats decided to have some fun.
The team’s seniors had their own walkup song and entrance onto the field.
Wide receiver David Richards had a simple, but effective routine with his teammates.
Safety Will Parks’ dance moves were well received by his teammates.
Last but certainly not least, kicker Casey Skowron came out to music from Will Ferrell’s movie Semi Pro.
At some point there was a dance circle and after Scooby Wright and a teammate showed off some impressive foot work, head coach Rich Rodriguez shut it down with an average at best dab.
This isn’t the first time Rodriguez has done something similar. Back in August Rodriguez whipped and nae nae’d alongside two members of the team in support of the University of Arizona gymnastics team.
Lastly, the team’s seniors had the honor of being carried off the field by their teammates.
- Running back Peterson makes instant impact with Cardinals
- Arizona’s Khalil Tate wins Pac-12 Player of the Week after UCLA win
- Arizona’s Khalil Tate has another big night in win over UCLA
- Attention remains on Arizona basketball as investigation continues
- Arizona football preview: Tate and the Wildcats face Rosen and the Bruins