Arizona State football fans rejoiced last month when Chandler High wide receiver N’Keal Harry committed to play for head coach Todd Graham and the Sun Devils.
A freakish athlete, Harry caught 48 passes for 802 yards and seven touchdowns in 2015 for the Wolves, who advanced all the way to the Division I championship game.
Harry plays basketball, too. He showed some of that freakish athleticism Tuesday night in a win over the Mountain View Toros — and created a delay in the game in the process.
- Manny Wilkins, Arizona State’s deep-ball threat
- Herm Edwards finishes search, rounds out coaching staff
- ASU tabs Donnie Yantis as assistant coach and recruiting coordinator
- A look back: The tenures of Todd Graham and Rich Rodriguez in AZ
- One Sun Devil, two Wildcats make FWAA Freshman All-American team