Arizona State football fans rejoiced last month when Chandler High wide receiver N’Keal Harry committed to play for head coach Todd Graham and the Sun Devils.
A freakish athlete, Harry caught 48 passes for 802 yards and seven touchdowns in 2015 for the Wolves, who advanced all the way to the Division I championship game.
Harry plays basketball, too. He showed some of that freakish athleticism Tuesday night in a win over the Mountain View Toros — and created a delay in the game in the process.
- Fork Report: ASU becomes bowl eligible with win over Oregon State
- ASU’s Todd Graham not concerned about speculation about his future
- ASU looks to correct some issues against Oregon State
- Sun Devils prepare to face Beavers, the team that still haunts them
- Bowl eligibility, Graham’s future on line when ASU faces Oregon State