Odell Beckham Jr. is winning Christmas and it’s not even until Friday.
The Giants wide receiver is in the holiday spirit with his festive cleats that feature presents and ribbons.
If that wasn’t enough, the shoots light up like a Christmas tree.
This isn’t the first time that Beckham has worn an outlandish pair of cleats in his pregame warmups this season. Back in late November, Beckham wore two different colored cleats in an apparent tribute to Snoopy and Charlie Brown. As he did with his Christmas presents, Beckham added more style to his kicks by having buckles on the cleats.
Beckham isn’t only winning Christmas though. The second-year receiver is somehow following up his insane rookie season and maintaining the same pace he set in 2014. In 13 games this season the LSU product has 1,320 yards and 12 touchdowns, which is eerily similar to his 1,305 and 12 touchdowns in 12 games last season.
- The world that was the last time Herm Edwards was a coach
- D-backs set to finish August with six-game homestand
- Marlins 2B Dee Gordon fields grounder, sprints to first to record out
- Hot-hitting Jacob Gonzalez hoping to forge own MLB path
- Bryce Harper dons tribute to Jose Fernandez on All-Star Game cleats