By now it’s vividly clear N’Keal Harry, who is committed to play football at Arizona State University, has something against backboards.
Why, we do not know.
Last week, we found out about his first victim, an unsuspecting board in the Chandler High School gym.
Then, Saturday, a clearly unremorseful Harry claimed another backboard, this one a kind, gentle soul in the ArizonaSports 98.7 FM studio. Though to be fair, he was asked to recreate the scene by Arizona Sports Preps 365. Those monsters.
Rest in peace, dear backboard. You left this earth far too soon.
- College football watch list tracker: ASU and UA represented by Wilkins, Tate
- Arizona State’s Tra Holder signs oversees with Italy’s Fiat Torino
- Feldman: ASU DL Renell Wren among 2018 college football ‘freaks’
- Is the pressure already on Herm Edwards at ASU? Apparently
- ASU football will face Texas A&M in 2026-27