By now it’s vividly clear N’Keal Harry, who is committed to play football at Arizona State University, has something against backboards.
Why, we do not know.
Last week, we found out about his first victim, an unsuspecting board in the Chandler High School gym.
Then, Saturday, a clearly unremorseful Harry claimed another backboard, this one a kind, gentle soul in the ArizonaSports 98.7 FM studio. Though to be fair, he was asked to recreate the scene by Arizona Sports Preps 365. Those monsters.
Rest in peace, dear backboard. You left this earth far too soon.
- Arizona State basketball slips to No. 21 in AP Poll; UA jumps to 11th
- No. 16 Arizona State pulls away late, defeats struggling Cal
- ASU’s Bobby Hurley on slumping Tra Holder: ‘He kind of gets a pass’
- No. 16 Arizona State drops to 2-4 in Pac-12 play after loss to Stanford
- Five-star forward Taeshon Cherry announces commitment to ASU