By now it’s vividly clear N’Keal Harry, who is committed to play football at Arizona State University, has something against backboards.
Why, we do not know.
Last week, we found out about his first victim, an unsuspecting board in the Chandler High School gym.
Then, Saturday, a clearly unremorseful Harry claimed another backboard, this one a kind, gentle soul in the ArizonaSports 98.7 FM studio. Though to be fair, he was asked to recreate the scene by Arizona Sports Preps 365. Those monsters.
Rest in peace, dear backboard. You left this earth far too soon.
- James Harden breaks out creativity for Drive By Dunk Challenge
- After Josh Rosen’s remarks, Sun Devils admit to student-athlete challenges
- McShay: ASU’s Kalen Ballage is the sixth-best NFL Draft prospect at RB
- Analytics website predicts a long, dark season for Arizona State
- Former ASU DB Jordan Simone injures knee in first NFL action