After their great start to the season in the non-conference schedule, perhaps Arizona Wildcat fans are willing to give their basketball team a break after their attempted performance of “Jingle Bell Rock.”
Nearly all of the players appear to not only fail to remember the words and require to read them off, but some seem to not even know the rhythm to the song.
Guards Kadeem Allen and Jacob Hazzard fall victim to this, as Allen and Hazzard both look surprised at what the words of the Christmas classic even are.
Being from Serbia, perhaps center Dusan Ristic can get a break for not coming close and his teammate guard Gabe York not doing much better.
The performance of the video has to go to freshman forward Ray Smith, who unfortunately tore his ACL back in October and will not play this season.
That didn’t discourage him from singing though, as he was the only player to do more than just talk his way through the song. His high-pitched antics seemed to be too much for center Chance Comanche.
Forwards Mark Tollefsen and Ryan Anderson and guard Trey Mason ended their monotone performance with their arms extended for a pose and seemed to think they did a pretty good job.
- No. 14 Arizona overcomes slow start, runs past Cal
- ‘It’s a historical day’: UA introduces first African-American head football coach
- University of Arizona hires Kevin Sumlin as head football coach
- Holder, Trier and Ayton make midseason top 25 Wooden Award list
- Sean Miller stands by comments, adds urgency to team’s effort level