The Arizona Cardinals have signed four players to a future contract for the 2016 season.
Center Taylor Boggs, linebacker Mike Reilly, center Valerian Ume-Ezeoke and safety Tyrequek Zimmerman were signed.
Boggs entered the NFL as an undrafted rookie free agent with the Jets in 2011. He has played in five games with the Chicago Bears and two more games with the Detroit Lions in his NFL career.
Reilly was an All-American selection for Willliam & Mary in 2014. In 2015 he stayed with the Browns through training camp and the preseason before being released on September 5.
Ume-Ezeoke was a four-year starter at New Mexico State and Zimmerman started for three years at Oregon State. Ume-Ezeoke was signed by the Falcons in 2015 before being released at the end of August and Zimmerman was signed and released by the Seahawks twice in 2015.
- Kyler Murray: Cardinals to throw ‘a couple wrinkles’ in vs. Vikings
- Cardinals WR Hakeem Butler has hand fracture, could land on IR
- Trivia Tuesday: Arizona Cardinals year-by-year leading rushers
- NFL rules analyst Mike Pereira: Cardinals clap snap issues no big deal
- Camp K report: Cardinals look ahead as training camp comes to a close