As the calendar reaches the end of January it is time we all start thinking about the awesomeness that is baseball.
And, of course, the new hats we will see this spring training, some of which are just plain sweet.
Every one of MLB’s 30 teams will have a spring training hat, with some donning a different look this year than in seasons past.
If you’re asking us, besides the D-backs’ look, the White Sox (upper left), Royals (lower left) and Blue Jays (lower right) are some of the big winners here.
As are, of course, anyone who is lucky enough to wear one of these lids, because they’re great.
- Kole Calhoun catching up after clearing MLB coronavirus protocols
- MLB announces schedule; D-backs to open at Padres July 24
- 38 people within MLB organizations test positive for coronavirus
- Looking back: How have D-backs teams done after 60 games?
- Coronavirus cancellation timeline: MLB cancels All-Star Game