As the calendar reaches the end of January it is time we all start thinking about the awesomeness that is baseball.
And, of course, the new hats we will see this spring training, some of which are just plain sweet.
Every one of MLB’s 30 teams will have a spring training hat, with some donning a different look this year than in seasons past.
If you’re asking us, besides the D-backs’ look, the White Sox (upper left), Royals (lower left) and Blue Jays (lower right) are some of the big winners here.
As are, of course, anyone who is lucky enough to wear one of these lids, because they’re great.
- Playoff baseball is glorious, but MLB must continue to change
- D-backs GM Mike Hazen talks extension, being in Arizona
- Fire alarm triggered in the middle of the NL Wild Card game
- ASU Masters program named after former MLB commissioner Bud Selig
- By the numbers: Diamondbacks All-Star Ketel Marte’s season