As the calendar reaches the end of January it is time we all start thinking about the awesomeness that is baseball.
And, of course, the new hats we will see this spring training, some of which are just plain sweet.
Every one of MLB’s 30 teams will have a spring training hat, with some donning a different look this year than in seasons past.
If you’re asking us, besides the D-backs’ look, the White Sox (upper left), Royals (lower left) and Blue Jays (lower right) are some of the big winners here.
As are, of course, anyone who is lucky enough to wear one of these lids, because they’re great.
- Alex Young leads D-backs to win in Texas homecoming
- Eduardo Escobar named D-backs’ 2019 Heart and Hustle Award winner
- D-backs’ Jarrod Dyson robs Paul Goldschmidt of a home run
- Angels throw no-hitter in 1st home game since passing of Tyler Skaggs
- MLB.com: Deadline deal for D-backs’ ace Zack Greinke is a long shot