— Arizona Basketball (@APlayersProgram) February 19, 2016
The Arizona Wildcats will break out a special uniform package for their Feb. 24 game against the Colorado Buffaloes.
The program’s Twitter account released a teaser picture of the complete kit to be worn in Boulder, Colo. Featuring a red jersey, the biggest differences from Arizona’s standard issue uniforms begins with the pants. The cardinal red top blends into UA’s navy blue with a distinct wave pattern before tailing off with an all-blue bottom — a block A is situated there.
The socks in the kit have the same wavy theme, and players can finish off their one-time alternate uniform with navy blue Nike kicks of their choice.
- Study: ASU-UA is top rivalry in USA, Valley fans show hate toward LA
- Arizona’s offense goes quiet in second half in loss to Washington
- Miller, Wildcats turning to handful of new players in 2019-20 season
- Pac-12 media poll picks Arizona, ASU to finish in top half of conference
- Arizona undefeated in Pac-12 play after win over Colorado