Since signing with the Boston Red Sox after another even-year championship with the San Francisco Giants in 2014, Pablo Sandoval has not been the same player. His hits have dropped, home runs have fallen, lowest amount of runs batted in since his rookie year.
But the one thing that hasn’t dropped — his weight.
While it has been reported Sandoval was not asked to lose weight, he might want to consider it after his belt gave up on him.
Fortunately for Sandoval, the Red Sox play the Arizona Diamondbacks in Boston this year. The smell of Arizona’s unique concession items would drive him crazy.
- D-backs reportedly add pitchers Kris Medlen, Fernando Salas
- D-backs’ Duplantier makes two lists of 2018’s top 100 MLB prospects
- ESPN: Yasmany Tomas has the D-backs’ worst contract
- ESPN’s Olney: Red Sox offered Martinez deal in range of $100 million
- D-backs avoid arbitration with 9 players including Ray, Lamb, Pollock