Since signing with the Boston Red Sox after another even-year championship with the San Francisco Giants in 2014, Pablo Sandoval has not been the same player. His hits have dropped, home runs have fallen, lowest amount of runs batted in since his rookie year.
But the one thing that hasn’t dropped — his weight.
While it has been reported Sandoval was not asked to lose weight, he might want to consider it after his belt gave up on him.
Fortunately for Sandoval, the Red Sox play the Arizona Diamondbacks in Boston this year. The smell of Arizona’s unique concession items would drive him crazy.
- Diamondbacks add left-hander Jared Miller to 40-man roster
- D-backs, MLB teams release New Era 2018 spring training hats
- The 5: Most thrilling debut seasons in Valley sports history
- D-backs’ Goldschmidt finishes third in NL MVP voting, Marlins’ Stanton wins
- J.D. Martinez’s agent keeps making hilarious metaphors