Since signing with the Boston Red Sox after another even-year championship with the San Francisco Giants in 2014, Pablo Sandoval has not been the same player. His hits have dropped, home runs have fallen, lowest amount of runs batted in since his rookie year.
But the one thing that hasn’t dropped — his weight.
While it has been reported Sandoval was not asked to lose weight, he might want to consider it after his belt gave up on him.
Fortunately for Sandoval, the Red Sox play the Arizona Diamondbacks in Boston this year. The smell of Arizona’s unique concession items would drive him crazy.
- Rockies light up Archie Bradley in game-changing inning of D-backs’ loss
- Current D-backs, 2001 champs dominate 20th anniversary team
- The 5: Diamondbacks storylines to watch in the season’s second half
- D-backs’ Clay Buchholz pitches 6 innings, strikes out 6 in rehab start
- For the D-backs, Manny Machado to the Dodgers is no big deal