The Arizona Cardinals announced on Monday that former safety Adrian Wilson has joined the team’s personnel department as a scout.
Wilson played 12 years with the Cardinals from 2001-2012, and was inducted into the team’s Ring of Honor last season.
A five-time Pro Bowl selection, Wilson retired from the NFL in April of 2015 and has previously been working with the team as part of the Nunn-Wooten Scouting Fellowship.
Wilson originally joined the Cardinals in 2001 as a third-round pick out of North Carolina State. He finished his career with 987 tackles (716 solo), 25.5 sacks, 27 interceptions, 106 passes defensed, 15 forced fumbles, eight fumble recoveries and four touchdowns in 181 regular season games.
- Behind Enemy Lines: Texans host Cardinals in midst of three-game skid
- Arizona Cardinals announce one-year extension for Larry Fitzgerald
- Dealing Cards: Patrick Peterson to go to work Sunday, another o-line change
- Week 11 injury report: Arizona Cardinals at Houston Texans
- Arizona Sports Fantasy Host League: Week 11 preview