Along with the Arizona Diamondbacks’ first road game of the season came their first chance to wear one of their new away uniforms.
For Tuesday’s affair with the Los Angeles Dodgers, they chose their gray uniform with teal accents. It’s a look that had never been seen in baseball, and one that did not go unnoticed.
Many of the reviews were not particularly positive.
Perhaps it should not be a surprise that not everyone is fond of the new look. And just last week, similar thoughts were shared about the team’s home white uniform, too.
But just because some people do not like the uniforms does not mean nobody is fond of them, and it is not at all difficult to find fans of the threads.
So there you have it. The early returns on the D-backs’ new duds are mixed, as expected.
- Kansas State basketball throws it back with lavender jerseys
- ESPN: Yasmany Tomas has the D-backs’ worst contract
- ESPN’s Olney: Red Sox offered Martinez deal in range of $100 million
- D-backs avoid arbitration with 9 players including Ray, Lamb, Pollock
- D-backs reach agreement with Brad Boxberger, avoid arbitration