Along with the Arizona Diamondbacks’ first road game of the season came their first chance to wear one of their new away uniforms.
For Tuesday’s affair with the Los Angeles Dodgers, they chose their gray uniform with teal accents. It’s a look that had never been seen in baseball, and one that did not go unnoticed.
Many of the reviews were not particularly positive.
Perhaps it should not be a surprise that not everyone is fond of the new look. And just last week, similar thoughts were shared about the team’s home white uniform, too.
But just because some people do not like the uniforms does not mean nobody is fond of them, and it is not at all difficult to find fans of the threads.
So there you have it. The early returns on the D-backs’ new duds are mixed, as expected.
- Patrick Corbin named Diamondbacks’ Opening Day starter
- D-backs notebook: Decisions coming soon for D-backs, Torey Lovullo
- Knowledge of spring training fans tested, and it didn’t go too well
- D-backs to provide military and first responders discounts in 2018
- Diamondbacks players pile into pen, attempt to outweigh PBR bucking bull